Our Refund Policy
All refund requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com, along with any necessary supporting documentation (i.e. doctor’s note). In your email, please indicate:
- The reason for your refund request
- The name of the athlete
- The date of the session missed
- Attach the necessary supporting documentation (i.e. doctor’s note)
- Your preferred email address to receive the refund via e-transfer, if refund request is granted.
You will receive an email confirming receipt of the refund request and whether the refund will be granted. If a refund is granted, an e-transfer will be sent within 5-7 business days.
The following reasons will be considered for a refund:
- Medical reasons (a doctor’s note must be provided); and,
- Move/relocation outside the region.
No refunds or adjustments will be made due to holidays, schedule conflicts, or illness without a doctor’s note. Make up sessions are not available for skaters unavailable to make a session.
Thank you for your cooperation!